· Commissioned by a local school to produce a large, ceramic wall plaque with all of the children to commemorate the Queen’s Golden Jubilee. Ceramic tiles on board
· Commissioned by Cosworth Racing to make a 6ft x 6ft-plaster relief of the chequered flag based on Cosworth engine parts.
· Designed and made a ‘Totem Pole’ with surrounding seat, from thermalite blocks, at a local primary school, with year 6 children.
· Sculpting a large ‘Loch Ness Monster’ with all the KS2 children in a local primary school + adult ‘taster’ carving.
· Carving hands into aircrete tiles and kiln melting glass into the carvings. Primary school KS1 children tiles.
· Commissioned by ‘Gayton Church Heritage Trust’, to work on a community project to create a large 2m x 1.5m wall hanging for the 800th centenary of the local church. The project incorporates the work of primary and secondary school children as well as local people, and involved me setting up art workshops at various venues. Sponsorship was provided by the 'Northamptonshire Local Network Fund for Children & Young People'.
· Carving figures into aircrete plant pot surrounds and inserting re-cycled glass suspended in resin into the carved shapes. KS2 primary school children.
· Carving a large statue with KS2 children of 2 designs made by year 3 children. (Easter Island style).
· Commissioned to paint a 6’ x 4’ painting of children’s drawings for a special needs unit.
· Commissioned to work with 60 GCSE art students in a local secondary school (Performing Arts College) to produce 60 thermalite sculptures inspired by the work of Henry Moore.
· Carving of a Dragon with KS2 children.